Globat x BlueHost x MarbleHost comparison

I have many websites and in past years I used 3 web hosts: Globat.com, BlueHost.com and MarbleHost.com. With all of them I was at least one year so I can compare them.

Globat.com
Globat was my first web host. They offered amazing disk space and because my first website was photo album I signed up for Globat. First three months there was no problem. But then my site was very often down. A few months later my site was down for 2 weeks. I contacted support 3 times by they was not answering so I switched to Bluehost.

BlueHost.com
BlueHost was a little better then Globat. If I needed support they answered in 24 hours. Good hosting for those who need PHP, MySQL and average uptime. The reason why I switched to MarbleHost after 3 years with BlueHost was very slow page loading - usually it took about 30 seconds to load a static page.

MarbleHost.com
I am over one year with MarbleHost and I am excited so far (I hope I will not need to switch again... who knows). There are no downtimes and my site loads very quickly. When I need to help support answers in 10 - 20 minutes. I signed up for their Enterprise plan which is not the cheapest but it seems it is worth it. If I will get any experience with another web host in the --future I will post it here.

No comments:

Top Secrets Of Profitable Email List

Building a good email list of customers or partners forms is the integral part of doing business in long term. All websites cannot make i...